Use our suspension cord to lighten your set up and extend your range. Our cord has been engineered to provide redundant support while facilitating set up. This cord is used between the tree strap and the Multimok skeleton. It can be used without hardware using our 'Knot Buckle' method or with carabiners.
- 3 meter length, Knotted every 15 cm
- Super lightweight, less than 1oz each
- 8 - 12 strand
- Stronger that steel ounce for ounce
- Temperature range of use is 175 °F through −240 °F
- Very resistant to water, moisture, most chemicals, UV radiation, and micro-organisms
- Made of ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene, father of Dyneema/Spectra
You will find two different tensile strengths, 500 lbs and 1000 lbs. Please choose according to your requirements. Inspect your cord before every use for fraying and damage. Replace as necessary. Avoid direct use on support structure and never use cord directly on trees.